With a staggering near one-third of the world’s population on Facebook, the popular social media platform is an excellent venue for companies to engage with fans and customers.
Now there’s a way to streamline all your customer service on Facebook without customers ever needing to leave Facebook — and without your support agents ever having to log into Facebook.
No matter the user, and no matter their plan, with the Acquire and Facebook integration your support team can use Acquire to chat with customers directly within Facebook Messenger.
When users send you messages through your company page, Acquire gives you the ability to create new customers and conversations straight out of Facebook.
The big advantage of this? No more toggling between multiple customer support tools. Your agents don’t ever need to leave the Acquire dashboard. And setting up this integration takes minutes.
1. Install Facebook from the Acquire App Store.
2. Login to Facebook and you’ll be redirected to the app store. A list of Facebook pages you can use will be provided. Choose the one you want, click on subscribe and you’re all set.
When customers chat through your company page on Facebook, and your team picks up the conversation in the Acquire dashboard, your customers won’t notice anything different. Your customers stay in Facebook, while your team manages their chat through Acquire.
Here’s what unfolds:
1. A customer starts a chat by clicking on the ‘Send Message’ button.
2. The customer types in their message.
3. Acquire will notify you when a message is received via the Acquire dashboard, allowing your support team to pick up on it and follow up right away.
4. Your support team can respond back to the customer within the Acquire dashboard while the customers will receive the replies back through Facebook Messenger.
5. All direct Facebook messages are manageable from within the Acquire dashboard.
Managing customer information from one centralized platform helps the whole support process run much more smoothly. Think about how much time is wasted by brands that are forced to constantly switch between different systems. It’s a huge source of inefficiency.
There are no shortage of reasons to get your integration set up.
Integrating Acquire with Facebook provides the perfect opportunity to showcase your brand and build stronger relationships with your customers.
With such an enormous user base at your disposal, offering customer service on Facebook and improving the way customers interact with your brand is an absolute no-brainer.
Does your company have a Facebook account? If so, learn more about how to integrate it with Acquire to supercharge your customer support today.
Benedict Clark is a psychologist and writer, having previously spent 8 years in the digital marketing industry. With a master's degree in Business and Occupational Psychology from Kingston University, he writes about the interplay between customer experience and psychology for Acquire.