Tagove Limited d/b/a Acquire (“Acquire” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed toprotecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may providewhen you visit the websites acquire.io, interactivecx.acquire.io/cx-assessment/,developer.acquire.io/, and status.acquire.io/, and dashboard.acquire.io collectively, the“Website”), or when you download or use our web or mobile applications (the “Apps”)(collectively, the “Services”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting,and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- On the Apps.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and the Services.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any other website, application, or service operated by Acquire or any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services.
Our Services are not intended for children, as defined under applicable law. Children may not provide any information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at the phone number or email address identified in the Contact Information section.
Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, device identifiers, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, including sales automation solution providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information collected when you take the Digital CX Strategy Assessment, request a consultation or book a demo, view a webinar, download guides, whitepapers, and reports, submit a partnership application, subscribe to our email list, subscribe to status updates, , request pricing, or contact us. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, organization, title, company size, main CX goal, area of interest, information related to how many different ways customers can connect with you today, how most customers first reach out for service or support, current CRM tool, expected number of agents, biggest pain points, important integrations, timeline integrations, which self-service options you provide to customers, how your customers would rate their mobile customer support experience, how you handle conversations with the same customer across different channels and devices, and what your customer service escalation process looks like, country, company description, company website URL, partnership type, primary product or services sold, markets served, target vertical, size of target market, how you heard about Acquire, and the contents of any messages you submit to us.
- Information that you provide when you log in to or use our Apps. This information may include your email address, password, account ID, and webhook URL.
- Information that you provide when you apply for employment with Acquire. This information may include your name, email address, telephone number, resume/CV, cover letter, information related to your experience, LinkedIn profile, portfolio or Github, information related to whether, if you are offered and accept a position with Acquire, you will be able to provide reasonable documentation to prove your identity and eligibility to work in the U.S., information related to whether you will, now or in the future, need Acquire to provide any type of assistance or sponsorship to help you get or maintain your eligibility to work for Acquire in the U.S., gender, race/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, and age range.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer, mobile device, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, and the device’s unique device identifier.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). For information on your choices for opting out of behavioral tracking on the Services and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Acquire, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Services content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To understand how users interact with our Services and gauge user interest.
- To improve our Services and customize and optimize your experience.
- To conduct marketing and advertising activities.
- To collect and process applications for employment.
- To maintain the Services and troubleshoot problems.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including our SaaS Terms & Conditions and our End User License Agreement (“EULA”).
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Our legal bases for processing your information include:
- your consent;
- exercising our rights and performing our obligations in connection with entering into or performing under any contract we make with you;
- compliance with our legal obligations;
- our legitimate interests that are not overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms, like research and development, to market and promote our Services, and to protect our legal rights and interests.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Acquire's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Acquire about our users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our SaaS Terms & Conditions EULA, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Acquire, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We do not respond to Do-Not-Track signals at this time; however, we have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Microsoft collects or receives personal information from us to provide Microsoft Advertising. For more information, please visit the Microsoft Privacy Statements: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement.
- Promotional Offers from Acquire. If you do not wish to have your information used by Acquire to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions, or click “unsubscribe” in the relevant communication. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Acquire as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads (including ads served using non-cookie technologies) from members of the NAI on the NAI's website, available at: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1. You can also visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website, available at https://youradchoices.com/, to use its Consumer Choice Tools. Users in the European Union (“EU”) and United Kingdom (“UK”) can visit the European Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out page, located at youronlinechoices.com.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Services and visiting your account.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
International Data Transfers
When you use the Services and provide information through the Services, we may transfer your information to a destination outside your jurisdiction, including to the United States. The United States has not received a finding of “adequacy” from the EU under Article 45 of the GDPR (or other analogous international data protection regulations, such as the UK GDPR). Acquire relies on the safeguards set forth in Article 46 of the GDPR or derogations for specific situations set forth in Article 49 of the GDPR (or other analogous data transfer mechanisms) in order to transfer personal information across international borders.
Individuals in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and the UK may request a copy of applicable Article 46 agreements by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the extent required by law, Acquire provides you with:
- reasonable access to the personal information collected through the Services;
- the ability to review, correct, export, and delete such personal information; and
- the ability to restrict processing of your personal information, or object to its processing.
When the processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing we have already performed. If you withdraw your consent, refuse to provide certain information, or provide inaccurate information, you may not be able to access or utilize all of the features or content available on or through the Services, and we may not be able to fulfill your requests for products or information.
Please contact us using any of the methods identified in the Contact Information section if you would like to exercise your individual rights. We may need to obtain or confirm certain personal information in order to accommodate your request. We will not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Individuals in the EEA and UK: In addition to the above rights, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (EEA) or the Commissioner (UK) if you believe we have processed your personal information in a manner inconsistent with your privacy rights. We kindly request that you contact us first so that we may address your concern.
Data Security and Retention
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
50 Fremont Street, Suite 2250, San Francisco, CA 94105
or via email at: