Improve customer relationship by Integrating Zendesk with Acquire to create tickets directly from chat. Create tickets on-the-fly during chats with customers to keep a steady flow of communication from your chat to your help desk.- Real-time visitor monitoring.
Zendesk Configure with Acquire
This process of integrating your Zendesk account with the Acquire. You will be able to create new tickets directly from Acquire.
To integrate Acquire with your Zendesk account, simply follow the steps below:
2. To fully integrate Acquire with Zendesk you will need to create your API Key. Please log in from here to get API key :
Please enter your details like this :
Subdomain : https://[YOUR_ORG].zendesk.com
Email : your zendesk account email address
API_key : abcdXXXXXXX
3. After you log in, click on the settings icon at the bottom-left corner of the panel and proceed to the Channels > API section. Make sure that the Token Access section is enabled, then click on Add new token, create its name, and generate it. Copy the token and paste it somewhere secure.
1. Return to https://app.acquire.io/ and go to the Zendesk in the Integrations section. Provide your email address, Zendesk subdomain, and the API key from above into the configuration settings.
2. Click on the connect button to configure.
3. To disconnect click on a red icon.
1. Create tickets in Zendesk directly from https://app.acquire.io/, click on synchronize zendesk Integration button during a chat.
When you send a transcript to Zendesk, you can see it both in the Home and Tickets views:
That’s it! Your chat is now fully integrated with Zendesk!
If you are experiencing any trouble with this integration, please contact us via Acquire or at firstname.lastname@example.org