Freshdesk Configure with Acquire
This process of integrating your Freshdesk account with the Acquire. You will be able to create new tickets directly from Acquire.
To integrate Acquire with your Freshdesk account, simply follow the steps below:
2. To fully integrate Acquire with Freshdesk you will need your API Key. Please log into your https://YOUR_ORG.freshesk.com/agent/admin/api account to find the API Key.
Please enter your details like this:
Subdomain : https://[YOUR_ORG].freshdesk.com
Password: your freshdesk account password
API_key : abcdXXXXXXX
3. After you log in, click on the settings icon at the bottom-left corner of the panel and proceed to the Channels > API section. Make sure that the Token Access section is enabled, then click on Add new token, create its name, and generate it. Copy the token and paste it somewhere secure.
1. Return to https://app.acquire.io/ and go to the Freshdesk in the Integrations section. Provide your email address, Freshdesk URL, and the API key from above into the configuration settings.
2. Click the connect button to configure.
1. Create tickets in Freshesk directly from https://app.acquire.io/, click on synchronize Freshesk Integration button during a chat.
When you send a transcript to Freshesk, you can see it both in the Home and Tickets views:
That’s it! Your chat is now fully integrated with Freshdesk!
If you are experiencing any trouble with this integration, please contact us via Acquire or at email@example.com