Customers are the backbone of all businesses; thus, developing strong and healthy relationships with them is important to the success of your business. Maintaining healthy relationships with all your customers and clients will help you build trust and loyalty among them.
Companies are now implementing new tools and technology to connect with customers. Live chat software is the most preferred digital communication channel by most companies. Live chat allows you to have real-time conversations and offer quick customer support, boosting customer engagement and satisfaction.
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application is a great tool to streamline the entire sales cycle. A CRM can help you close deals in your sales pipeline and enable sales representatives to reach targets faster.
By integrating a CRM like Salesforce with a customer service software solution like Acquire, companies use technology to help create the best environment for the best customer experience.
Here in this blog, we will cover how the Salesforce CRM works, the integration of Acquire and Salesforce, and how businesses of all sizes benefit from this integration.
What is Salesforce and how does it work?
Salesforce is a CRM platform that helps in streamlining the customer service process, identifying customer needs, and providing quick solutions to customers.
It stores, monitors, and manages your customers’ information in a hassle-free way. It is a platform for managing your customer relationships and sales team.
All Salesforce products run entirely in the cloud so there’s no need for an IT team to set up or manage. Your employees can work from anywhere and in any device, as long as they have an internet connection.
With Salesforce, you can map out each step of your sales pipeline. In addition, it stores complete details of your prospects and customer, including customer information, chat history, internal notes, and their stage in your pipeline.
It will use transcripts to start a new customer record or will attach transcripts to existing customer records. With a transcript attached, sales representatives can customize their follow-up. This speeds up the time it takes to move qualified leads through your sales funnel.
Integration of Acquire and Salesforce
A live chat Salesforce integration like Acquire records every visitor who has engaged with you on live chat as leads or contacts. Additionally, it measures the performance of every sales representative and helps you make data-driven decisions.
With this integration, your sales and marketing teams will be able to create and track leads from Acquire in Salesforce.
Benefits of the Acquire and Salesforce Integration
- Capture new leads effortlessly – This integration allows you to create leads and contacts from chats. When a customer enters an email address, it searches your Salesforce records for a matching email and assigns the chat transcript to the associated lead or contact automatically. Hence, with this integration, it becomes easier to capture leads and to strengthen relationships with customers.
- Get detailed information about customers – Integrating Salesforce with Acquire automatically fetches all customer details while your agent is chatting with the customers through the Acquire dashboard. Sales or marketing teams can get detailed information about customers and chat transcripts from Salesforce dashboard.
- Take advantage of customer data and personalize- Once you have gathered all the data and integrated it into Salesforce, you can use this data to improve relationships with your customers. This might include sending personalized emails.
- Make your agents work easier – Once the Acquire and Salesforce integration has been done, chat transcripts are created in the Salesforce dashboard. A chat transcript stores all the chats that took place between a customer and agent. For example, when a customer claims that he or she was granted a discount by another agent, then you need to verify it. In this case, you can simply open the case and can check the chat transcripts easily. This makes the agents’ work easier.
- Saves time- This integration enables you to add your customers as contacts and leads and pass chat transcripts as cases directly from Acquires’ live chat dashboard. Your agents will be able to view and edit all necessary data about a customer to keep the record updated. This saves your agents time and increases productivity and customer satisfaction.
Steps to integrate Acquire with Salesforce
Just follow the steps below to integrate Acquire with Salesforce:
Step 1: Configure Acquire and Salesforce
Go to https://app.acquire.io Dashboard > Setting > Integration > Click On Salesforce.
After clicking on Salesforce, you will be redirected to the page where you need to enter Salesforce Admin account credentials to log in.
Step 2: Implementation
Now go to the Acquire dashboard and start a conversation with your customer. Then click on Salesforce sync button.
All your customer details will sync automatically into your Salesforce account. You can view the data sent from Acquire in the Salesforce dashboard, under the leads/contacts/cases section. Chat transcripts will be created as cases/notes.
Running a successful business in this competitive world is a tough task. But by implementing Acquire and Salesforce integration you will surely be able to take your business to the next level.