Customers are the backbone of all businesses; thus, developing a strong and healthy relationship with them is important to the success of your business. Maintaining a healthy customer relationship with all your customers and clients will build trust and loyalty in them.
Companies are now implementing new tools and technology to connect with the customers and to build meaningful and long-lasting relationships with the customers.
Live chat software is the most preferred digital communication channel by most of the companies. It allows you to have real-time conversations and quick customer support to your customers. Thus this boosts customer engagement and satisfaction.
CRM is a great tool to streamline the entire sales cycle, which results in closing deals in your sales pipeline and help sales representative to reach targets faster.
By integrating a Customer Relationship Management application, like Salesforce, with a customer service software solution, like Acquire, companies use technology to help create the best environment for the best customer experience.
Here in this blog, we will see how Salesforce CRM works, Integration of Acquire and Salesforce and how businesses of all sizes will get benefit from this integration.
What is Salesforce and how it works?
Salesforce is a customer relationship management platform that helps in streamlining customer service process and helps in identifying customer needs and providing quick solutions to the customers.
It stores, monitors and manages your customers’ information in a hassle-free way. It is a platform for managing customer relationships and sales team.
All Salesforce products run entirely in the cloud so there’s no need for an IT team to set up or manage. Your employees can work from anywhere and in any device with an internet connection- tablet, laptop or smartphone.
With this software, you can map out each step of your sales pipeline. In addition, you can have complete details of the customer, which includes customer information, chat history, internal notes, and the actual stage in the pipeline.
It will use the transcript to start a new customer record or will attach transcripts to existing customer records. With a transcript attached, sales representatives can customize their follow-up. This reduces the sales cycle and speeds the time it takes to move qualified leads through a sales funnel.
Integration of Acquire and Salesforce
A Live chat salesforce integration like Acquire, records every visitor who has engaged with you on live chat as leads or contacts. Additionally, it measures the performance of every sales representative and makes data-driven decisions.
With this integration, your sales and marketing team will be able to create and track leads from Acquire in Salesforce.
Benefits of Acquire and Salesforce Integration to Business
- Capture new leads effortlessly – This integration allows you to create leads and contacts from chats. When a customer enters an email address, it searches your Salesforce records for a matching email and assigns the chat transcript to the associated lead or contact automatically. Hence, with this integration, it becomes easier to capture leads and to strengthen relationships with the customers.
- Get detailed information about customers – Integrating salesforce with Acquire automatically fetch all customer details while your agent is chatting with the customers on Acquires’ dashboard. Sales or Marketing team can get the detailed information about customers and chat transcripts from Salesforce dashboard.
- Take Advantage of Customer data and personalize- Once you have gathered all the data and integrated into Salesforce, you can use this data to improve relationships with the customers. You can send personalize emails so that they feel special.
- Make your agents work easier – Once the Acquire and Salesforce integration has been done, chat transcripts are created in Salesforce dashboard. A chat transcript stores all the chats that took place between a customer and agent. For example, when a customer claims that he was granted a discount by another agent, then you need to verify it. In this case, you can simply open the case and can check the chat transcripts easily. This makes the agents’ work easier.
- Saves time- This integration enables you to add your customers as Contacts and Leads and pass chat transcripts as Cases directly from the Acquires’ live chat dashboard. Your agents will be able to view and edit all the necessary data about a customer to keep the record updated. This saves time of an agent and increases productivity and customer satisfaction.
Steps to integrate Acquire with Salesforce
Just follow below easy steps to integrate Acquire with Salesforce:
Step 1. Configure Acquire and Salesforce
Go to https://app.acquire.io Dashboard > Setting > Integration > Click On Salesforce.
After clicking on salesforce, you will redirect to the page where you will need to enter Salesforce Admin account credentials to log in.
Step 2 Implementation:
Now go to Acquire dashboard and start a conversation with the customer. Automatically customer details will get sync in the system. Then click on Salesforce sync button.
All the customer details will get sync automatically into Salesforce account. You can view the data send from Acquire in the Salesforce dashboard, under the leads/contacts/cases section. Chat transcripts will be created as cases/notes.
Running a successful business in this competitive world is a tough task. But by implementing Acquire and Salesforce integration you will surely be able to take your business to the next level.
Do you like this integration? Let us know your opinion in the comment section below.